Whole project configuration is stored in the file site.cfg in main site project
directory. This file have standard configuration syntax
[Key] = [Value]. Each
pair must be in one line, neither
Value can't contains new line.
Each line which starts with
# is comment, ignored by the program. All
settings are case-sensitive.
Possible settings for project:
- LayoutDirectory - the path (absolute or related to project directory path)
where are stored files with pages layouts. Standard value for this is setting
- OutputDirectory - the path (absolute related to project directory path) where
generated site will be stored. Standard values for this setting is
- ModulesDirectory - the path (absolute or related to project directory path)
where the program modules will be stored. Standard values for this setting is
- ExcludedFiles - the list of excluded files and directories from the list of sources used to generating the site. All paths must be relative to the project directory. If you exclude directory, it whole content will be excluded too. Layouts, modules and output directories are excluded by default. Default value for this is empty list.
- ServerEnabled - can have true or false value, case-insensitive. Did command
servershould start web server too or not. Default value is
true(start the web server).
- ServerPort - any number from 1 to 65535. Port on which the web server will
be listening. Please remember that using ports below 1025 number require
root privileges. Default value is
- StopServerOnError - can have true or false value, case-insensitive. Did
servershould terminate if error occured, during creating the site. Default value is
false(don't terminate on error).
- BrowserCommand - Full path to the command which will be used to start the web
browser with index.html page of the site. String
%swill be replaced by server URL. If this setting is
none, the web browser will be not started, same as when the web server is disabled. Default value is
- MonitorInterval - any positive number. How often (in seconds) the program
should check for this site changes when working in server mode and
regenerate the site if needed. Default value is
- MonitorConfigInterval - any positive number. How often (in seconds) the program
should check for the site configuration changes when working in server mode and
reconfigure the site if needed. Default value is
- BaseURL - Base URL of the site. It is needed mostly for creating sitemap and
Atom feed, but you can use it as a normal the site tag. If your site will be
https://mysite.com/blogthen this will be your BaseURL. Default value is
- EnableSitemap - Did the program should create sitemap when creating the site.
Possible values are true or false (case-insensitive). Default value is
- AtomFeedSource - Source which will be used for creating Atom feed of the
site. Possible values are:
none- don't create Atom feed,
tags- create Atom entries from proper tags in .md files,
[filename]- the path (related to the project directory path) to markdown file which will be used as a source of Atom feed (must have proper tags set inside). For more informations about Atom feed tags, please see section Configuring Pages. Default value is
- AtomFeedAmount - Number of entries in the Atom feed (if it will be created, please see setting above).
- Author - the name of the author of the site. If you have enabled creating
Atom feed, then it is needed. Otherwise, you can use it as a normal template
tag. Default value is
- AuthorEmail - the email address of the author of the site. If you have
enabled creating Atom feed, then it is needed. Otherwise, you can use it as
a normal template tag. Default valuse is
- StartTagSeparator - any string which will be used as start mark for the
templates tags. You may want to change it, if you want to use templates from
other static site generators. Default value is
- EndTagSeparator - any string which will be used as end mark for the templates
tags. You may want to change it, if you want to use templates from other
static site generators. Default value is
- MarkdownComment - any string which will be used as a start mark for comments
in parsed markdown files. Default value is
Project configuration file can contains project wide (global) tags, which can be used on each page. For more informations about global tags, please see section Templates Tags.